marți, 12 august 2008

What am I today?


Today I am the stupid
Today I am the nothing
Today I am the fool
Today I am the mediocre
Today I am the stranger
Today I am the fear
Today I am the painful
Today I am the brainless
Today I am the loser
Today I am the unknown
Today I am my killer
Today I had to fade
Today I had to fall
Today I had to fail
And it's MY blame for all.
Today I'm feeling like having a knife into my flesh
Today I am the tearful
Today I'm the frustrated
Today I am the sad
Today I'm the depressed
Today I am the darkness
Today I am the hell
Today I am the chains
Today I know the less
Today I'm angry and
today I'm back in black
Today I am the paranoid
Today I am the crawler
Today I beg the light
And also beg the darkness
Today I beg your friendship
And also beg my loneliness
Today I beg the face
And also beg the reverse
I'm dying every day in this overwhelming pain, lost in this hell called life killing myself every second and losing my conscience every minute.
"Ma revolt, deci existam.Si suntem singuri". -Albert Camus

Niciun comentariu: